Update - 2026/08/21

 


- Thought I would drop a line or two to give you all an update on myself, Everything with me is good worked on some stuff in the last little while and am happy to have accomplished two  certificate programs.  One of them is called "Connectivity  101 Ecological Connectivity for People and Planet" the other one is  called "Introduction  to Other  Effective Area  based  Conservation Measures  OECMs"

The organization involved with these certificates is the WWF World Wildlife Found and these are at no cost, no this is not sponsored or anything I just wanted to talk about getting these and always working on educating myself to the best as possible.  

I think these courses were very informative to understand more to do with our environment and surroundings and the role environment and wildlife play in our world. Also our role what it is and what it should be. I do recommend these programs for people to take them for sure. 

-  The other thing I have been working on slowly is my book "Through My Eyes" a sharing look of my work photos and commentary.  The truth of the matter is I do not really know at this time when that project will be done I want it to be everything I see in my head but getting it out is the big thing to do that, its in the how right now. I have been playing with some ideas how to but nothing is put together at this time so we will see. 

- I ordered a Temu camera lol  that I am going to review on my youtube and maybe tiktok when it comes it is on the route to me I guess I don't really know how long it will be to get to me but it should be good  when I do get it kind of like the videos I shared with the other  cam I got on Temu the Temu Action Cam I have used on my side by side a few times. So I am looking forward to that. 

- I think nature is  great I have been exploring my property a bit and found some apple trees on it, like five or six I did not know there were so many on the property so far I cleared around one of them and hope it helps it but really the truth of the matter is the trees  really are not in good shape at least some of them. So We will  see I guess how they turn out. 

- My mother is having a yard sale tomorrow on Aug 22 2026 and I said I would help I mean I cannot say no she has done so much for me really I do not think she is going to get the turn out she thinks but we will see I hope it does for her for sure. 

- So today is my 2  year Anniversary with my wife Abby, through thick and thin we have been through a lot and the truth of the matter is that I would not want to do this life with anyone else no matter the bad days or sad days or anything it does not matter she is my ride or die. I thought I knew what love was before in my other marriages in the past and I did to a point but I would have to say my understanding and feelings overall have evolved to this point of I think a connection like no other she keeps me grounded overall and she really is the only one I think about. 

Anyways that is all I have on my mind to share right now and will update  again soon thank you for reading if you have not please check out my photos @ www.keithdennisbrewer.ca  



Comments