A Little Update - 2026-09-12


 - So Since we last spoke started a few projects as you know I posted my book "72" is out now please check the cover will have trees outline on it there is one on amazon that is just a black page and this is not my book and it is more expensive it has my name on it but it is not me no matter what you see. Amazon will not remove it. Here is the place to order the book if you want to, https://www.amazon.ca/72-Keith-Dennis-Brewer/dp/B0HHB5HJMQ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3I5I3TZCOYR01&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.UwVndZ5E43E-RfdR0h1AW6EZoaS-aofTGEYYSUhD1Q0.ctvhOUFA0ih3agUlERr8dXb5oG789UXvnCQ4SCUM1cI&dib_tag=se&keywords=72+by+keith+dennis+brewer&qid=1788295337&s=books&sprefix=72+by+keith+dennis+brewer%2Cstripbooks%2C224&sr=1-1

The other project is my new resourse blog called,  Conservation Resourse Hub of New Brunswick the link is here. https://conservationhubnb.blogspot.com/2026/09/conservation-starts-with-knoledge-by.html

please check it out but know it is a work inprogress, I just think it is important giving people the infomation in the tips of there fingers and I am trying to get all the info in one stop to help people with conservation in the province. 

I am also working on a new book not sure when it will be done but it is showing off more my photos but also talking aobut conservation in NB, Look out for that book in the future. 


Nothing else going on really to do with projects always keep busy with the things I am doing and I am sure more will be happening in the short term future. 


Comments