- There are moments in life when a photograph becomes more than just a photograph.
It becomes a memory.
It becomes a feeling.
It becomes a reminder of a place, a moment, or something that caught your attention and made you stop for just a second.
That is part of what photography has always meant to me. When I am out with my camera, I am not simply looking for something to photograph. I am looking for those moments that might otherwise go unnoticed.
I am excited to share my newest photography book, 72.
72 is a collection of photographs that represents another part of my journey as a photographer. Every photograph has its own story, its own character, and its own reason for being captured. Together, they create a visual collection that allows the reader to see the world through my lens.
As a self-taught photographer, my journey has never been about having the most expensive equipment or following a particular formula. For me, photography has always been about learning, exploring, being patient, and paying attention to what is around me.
Sometimes the best photograph is not the one you planned to take.
Sometimes it is the one you discover.
That is what I hope 72 gives the reader — an opportunity to slow down, look closer, and see some of the moments that I have experienced through my camera.
Over the years, photography has become much more than a hobby for me. It has become a way of expressing myself, documenting the world around me, and sharing the beauty I see with others.
With 72, I wanted to create another collection that people could hold in their hands and return to whenever they wanted.
Whether you are a photographer, someone who enjoys nature and the outdoors, or simply someone who appreciates photography and visual art, I hope you will take the time to explore the book.
Get Your Copy of 72
My new photography book 72 by Keith Dennis Brewer is available through Amazon.
Take a look at the book here:
Thank you to everyone who has supported my photography journey, my books, and my work over the years.
Every time someone takes the time to look at one of my photographs, read one of my books, or share my work, it means more than I can put into words.
This is my journey.
This is what I see.
This is 72.
— Keith Dennis Brewer

Comments
Post a Comment